Monday, January 28, 2008

Week #3 - Thing #5 & 6 Flickr

I never knew sites like Flickr existed. Most of the technology that I am learning about recently is coming from CSLA. Thanks for the opportunity to increase my knowledge. I spent many hours exploring Flickr. I learned about tags and groups and how to share pictures. I uploaded some of my pictures to the site and had fun messing with them. Being on this site movtivated me to go back to my Shutterfly account and make some albums from pictures taken on vacation two years ago. I used the picture I took of the Statue of Liberty and placed it on Mappr and made a jigsaw puzzle out of it using FD Toys.
Statue of Liberty
Statue of Liberty,
originally uploaded by Paperback Princess.
Jigsaw puzzle using fd's Flickr Toys
I uploaded this puzzle using Flickr's blogging tools.

Map of my photo of the Statue of Liberty

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

I love the jigsaw feature of Flickr and other photo sites. My daughter had a puzzle made for me from one of her fine photos of Donner Lake. Another web 2.0 company offers jigsaw puzzles of a geographic location, such as the 3 mile radius around your home, school, or favorite vacation spot. I love maps and jigsaw puzzles, so guess what another present to Mom was this December?